Tuesday, May 31, 2011

a little humor can go a looong way and ALLA PRIMA


I think i would like to apologize for not having written in a while by offering you a funny picture of Hugh the champion swimmer. I love his body shape, i love his pride and his delusion. I am happy for all the Hugh's in the world. Keep on rockin!!


also...REALLY HAPPY !! i have been written about in this cool new site promoting artists : www.allaprimaartmall.com/blog.html

Here is the link and please help this great new site promote different artist and maybe yourself!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haven't we all known a "Hugh" at one time or another! Good for Hugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, well. I just favorited this very illustration on etsy! And so I thought I'd drop in and see if you were doing new things. But alas, you have been absent for many months. I wonder if you will see this comment at all!

    On the off chance you do come back and are looking for a way to do a bit more blogging, Illustration Friday is a super cool weekly challenge with tons of people (I don't work for them, I just love them!) Anyway, love your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete